As the world’s only Flirtologist, Jean has been in the international media spotlight for 15 years.
Television appearances include BBC 2′s The Money Programme, BBC Breakfast deciphering the differences in cultural flirting, GMTV, Daybreak, and ITV’s London Tonight. Jean has appeared as the ‘flirting expert’ on NBC and CBS news. She also featured as social anthropologist and body language expert on the documentary ‘Why Men Watch Porn’.
- Click Here to see a clip on Channel 4 of Jean teaching Women how to Approach Men
- Click here to see Jean’s show reel.
- Click here for the Why Men Watch Porn Documentary
- Click here for her Daybreak interview
- Click here for BBC breakfast
- Click here for GMTV
- Click here for This Morning ‘Flirting Tips’
- Click here for This Morning ‘Why Dating Apps Won’t Find you Love’
She has been featured in many international publications including ‘The Chicago Tribune’ and ‘Chicago Sun Times’, ‘Marie Claire (UK and Russia)’, ‘Time Out (London and Chicago)’, ‘Red’, ‘The Sunday Express’, ‘The Times’, and the The Daily Express.
- Australian Financial Review ‘The Optics of Her Asking Him Out in the Modern Mating Game’
- Metro ‘Why Flirting is like Going to the Gym’
- The Telegraph ‘Jean as the flirt coach’
- The Daily Mail ‘Jean as the flirt coach’
- Grazia ‘Jean as the flirt coach’
- Grazia ‘Jean teaches Grazia how to become a First Class Flirt’
- Top Sante ‘Top Sante’
Jean has also written for national magazines such as Psychologies and is a frequent contributor to The Huffington Post and Science of Relationships. She has been featured in numerous magazines and newspapers, both in the UK and Internationally.
- Read Jean’s article in The Daily Mail
- Read Jean’s article in Psychologies Magazine.
- Read Jean’s articles in Science of Relationships
- Read Jean’s articles in The Huffington Post
Jean made her mark in the UK as the Flirtologist for radio stations including the BBC, Five Live, and LBC. Her contributions have since expanded to commenting on broader social issues.
Click below to hear some examples
of Jean on the radio with:
- Woman’s Hour – BBC Radio 4
- The Why Factor – BBC World Service
- Jenni Barnett Radio – BBC London
- Vanessa Feltz radio- BBC London
- Richard Bacon – Radio 5 Live