In conjunction with my new book –Flirtology: Stop Swiping, Start Talking and Find Love, I am offering a short course this June.
I believe that the best way to find whatever you are looking for: love, friends, jobs, new contacts, is to be out there in the field. I can’t help it. I am a social anthropologist; ‘The Field’ is where it’s all happening!
I have spent 15+ years researching and assisting people in the area of flirting and finding great partners. I have learned many things and I know exactly where people are going wrong on in their search for love. I would love to share this information with you.
This short course, live in London, will consist of both practical and theoretical aspects; you will first learn how to flirt and then, in a fun, supportive atmosphere, with other cool and like-minded people, you can practice doing it.
Your Plan for Success
THE THEORY PART – It’s all about the action but, just before that, let’s first take a look at the foundation. Let’s create a solid plan for you going forward, one made with consciousness and a bit of guidance and experience from a social anthropologist. We will first get you anchored into what matters here…you. The theory component is two-fold
♥ A workshop at Jean’s place in Marylebone, Central London: 23rd June, 1-5pm:
*Drinks and snacks provided. Perhaps Jean will have a chance to practice her healthy baking!
Part one is an afternoon workshop. I have identified three areas which are holding people back from finding happiness.
- Your unhelpful thoughts – They aren’t necessarily true, but they are certainly persistent. So much so, that they dictate your every move. Or, rather, your lack thereof. First recognising these unhelpful thought patterns, and then changing them, is the secret to unlocking your flirting (and life!) freedom. Perhaps, without even realising it, you are walking around thinking, ‘It’s hard putting myself out there’ or ‘If I talk to people, I am opening myself up for rejection’. How does this affect your behaviour? Does it make you want to go out and meet lots of new people? More importantly, how does this affect your outcomes? Are you meeting lots of people and flirting the night away? Probably not. Instead of continuing on in this tiring loop, let me show you another way.*It’s helpful if you read the Flirtology book for a furthur explanation on changing unhelpful thought patterns. Although, all will be explained in the workshop
- You’re not specific about partner criteria – Your 5 deal-breakers might be one of the most important aspects in your partner search. It’s not a list of 25 ‘nice to haves’ – we are looking for fellow humans – humans are not perfect. Deal Breakers are 5 things that are important to you for a successful long-term partnership. They also help you stay on track and not be distracted by people who ‘seem nice, I should give them a try’ or people who are hot, but completely wrong for you. Knowing your deal-breakers also makes it easy to say ‘no thanks’ to people whom you might have previously felt obligated to go out with. The deal breakers clarify all that. If the person doesn’t potentially meet your deal-breakers…you move on. Wheee! This means that instead of going out with someone because they are a warm body and you want to feel like you’re Out There Trying, you now both have extra nights for Netflix and a bubble bath!
- You’ve outsourced your dating life to your iphone and/or you’re so busy working that you’re not doing anything interesting in your free time – During this workshop, we take a look at your life. We find holes, we find assets, and we make a plan of action for where you need to be in order to open yourself to new opportunities. Anyone who is sick of the online/app game and is ready to reclaim their time and love lives, this section is a great strategic move.
♥ Lifetime access to the online Flirtology Course – How to Attract, Approach and Flirt
Part two of the theory section is the gentle, constant reinforcement of my online course. This is the juiciest, most jam packed of my online courses. It’s full of theory, displayed in a variety of media: video, animation, tasks, homework. Even better, it will help remind, reinforce and reward. When it comes to changing your current situation the key is to replace old, unhelpful patterns, with new, fresh ones – both in your behaviour and your thoughts. You can dive in as much or as little as you want. Obviously, the more you put in, the more you get out. Feel free to buy this online course separately, if you won’t be able to join our live course this time.
THE PRACTICAL PART:
We have two planned opportunities to put the theory into practice. And this is when things really start to become fun.
♥ Wing-person night: 27th June, 6-8:30pm
Our first chance to practice flirting and talking to strangers is at Jean’s favourite bar in central London. While bars might not be your favourite places to meet people, the lessons we will learn here are applicable to any social event you attend. You will learn where to stand, how to read approachable body language, what to say, how to exit. You might even get a number. It’s been known to happen!
♥ Fearless Flirting Tour : Any of our monthly London tour dates *This opportunity has no expiration date. You can attend any listed tour, at any date in the future
As another way to get used to this new attitude to life, you will also be offered a place on one of Jean’s fearless flirting tours. In a small group, we go around to every-day places in London: Galleries, Supermarkets, Covent Garden and practice talking to people. All of this practice helps to integrate the theory, with your new, fun-loving, open attitude to social situations.
Total cost – £329 (This is normally a one-off payment, but please contact me if you would need to make 2, monthly installments. I am always happy to work with you).
When clicking the BOOK NOW button, you will be added to the 23rd & 27th June live dates. Upon confirmation, you will be sent your online course access details and, once you know, you can let Jean know which flirting tour date you’d prefer.
Like most Flirtology events, there will probably be an even gender split of attendees. Isn’t everything better when it’s balanced? And, this course is open to everyone, of any age. The world needs more people to flirt with them and those people are you all. Places are limited to ensure individual attention. If you cannot make one of the dates, but are still interested in attending the course, please contact me. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me.
Quick Diary Date Check:
- 23rd June 1-5pm workshop
- 27th June 6-8:30pm Wing person night *You don’t have to arrive exactly at 6pm. It’s fine to come after work. If you can’t make this date, contact Jean for other possible wing person date opportunities.
- Online Course – Instant access
- Fearless Flirting tour – Any upcoming tour date that you are free. These are our currently scheduled dates.
I will also be offering this course in the fall and the dates are:
6th October 1-5pm Workshop
10th October 6-8pm Wing person night
Any remaining questions or concerns? Contact me. jean dot flirtology dot com