- This event has passed.
The Science of Flirting in Copenhagen
October 3 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm CEST£62
Flirting. Are some people just born knowing how to do it? Perhaps, but that doesn’t mean you can’t become good at it too. Flirting is a skill. And, like any skill, the more you do it, the better you become. On this entertaining and informative evening in Copenhagen, social and cultural anthropologist, Jean Smith, will teach you how. Carrying out an anthropological study on flirting, she has researched the flirting behaviour of over 250 people in the cities of London, Paris, New York and Stockholm. She has uncovered 6 signs of flirting that are universal. Created for both women and men, if you are interested in learning the signs that indicate when someone is interested in you, as well as how to show you are interested (without making a fool of yourself) then this talk is for you.
The evening will be an expansion on her 5 million+ views Tedx talk on flirting.
You will learn:
- How to begin a conversation with someone you find attractive
- How to escalate and how to desist: the five levels of flirting
- How to think of flirting as ‘opportunity hunting’
- How to avoid being creepy by using the test and assess method
- How to become rejection proof
- Moving it from friend zone to flirt zone
- H.O.T. A.P.E: a step-by-step guide on how to flirt (without looking desperate), using Jean’s scientific research on flirting
One recent attendee, Amanda, described it as a “fun, relaxed, practical instruction…(Smith) confirmed what you’re doing is right, and showed you what you need to adjust,” she continued, “It’s very nice to get some professional advice.”
Come join the other singles of Copenhagen and learn how to flirt in the coolest cocktail bar in the city.
500DKK in advance including a cocktail
600DKK at the door including a cocktail
Doors open at 1830 for a 1845 start