John went to a friend’s party last Friday. He spent the first hour making eye contact with a woman across the room. He really wanted to speak to her, but didn’t know what to say or how to even approach her. He felt embarrassed at the thought of going up to a stranger. What if she rejected him? Or, he made a fool of himself? How embarrassing! Just when he got up enough courage to say ‘hi’, she left the party. Frustrated that he was such a chicken, he went into the kitchen to refill his drink. He ran into a smiley and friendly woman, who was also refilling her drink. They proceeded to have an enjoyable conversation, but then she also left. John went home without any phone numbers. How can this be? He was in the perfect setting to meet like-minded people – a friend’s party. He also had at least two opportunities to get to know some women who were showing interest. Yet again, nothing tangible came out of this for him.
Whether you are a woman or man, does John’s situation sound familiar? Do you also see people around you with whom you’d like to speak, but don’t know what to say? And when you do get into a nice conversation with someone, does it usually end up leading nowhere?
I can help you change that. In my new course, ‘How to attract, approach, and allure’, I teach you all the important tools you need to turn glances into conversations, and conversations into dates. The only reason you are finding this difficult at the moment is because no one has shown you how. Let’s change that. The information from the course, ‘How to attract, approach, and allure’ is designed for all genders.
You will learn:
- The Signs of Attraction. These are signs that show the other person that you are interested in talking to them, without looking desperate.
- The Approach. Using the Flirtology method, I break down how to approach anyone you want: I will show you step-by-step what to do. After you approach, I will also teach you what to say. By using these tools, you will never feel embarrassed again. And you can use these tools in other situations, not just for dating. They can help you at any social gathering.
- How to Flirt. If you are tired of everyone thinking of you as ‘the friend’ or you want to show someone you are interested in them, but don’t want to make a fool of yourself, the Flirtology method is just what you are looking for.
- Dealing with Rejection. Learn how to look at rejection as something useful, an effective weeding out mechanism, rather than your current attitude that it’s a soul-destroying experience.
As an extra bonus, I will teach you:
- How to Gracefully Exit a Conversation. Those who feel comfortable exiting a conversation are much more likely to start a conversation in the first place. Once you learn a few tips on how to exit conversations, watch your confidence in approaching people soar.
You can begin the course at any time. Although the course is set up to be completed in 30 days, you can go through the material as quickly or as slowly as you’d like. The course is interactive and packed with mixed media to make it engaging and interesting for you. So, what are you waiting for?
*A note to the guys from Jean
Let’s face it, there is so much terrible advice out there for guys. Most of it involves being sleazy, creepy, misogynistic and inauthentic. I know that is not you. I know that kind of advice doesn’t resonate with you. I created this course, not only using my anthropological research into flirting, but also thinking about the advice that I have given my two younger brothers, and my guy friends, about how to engage with women. Even my husband has come on my Fearless Flirting Tours. The Flirtology way shows you how you can be yourself. which means you can meet people who respond to you in a reciprocal manner. Ah, much better….