How to Find a Partner Using Social Science – Guardian Masterclass
June 14 @ 18:30 - 21:30£49
You’d like to be in a relationship, but it’s just not happening. Do you feel it’s ‘hard work’ and ‘all the good ones are taken?’ This evening class will help you pinpoint exactly where you are going wrong on your search for love.
The first half of the class will focus on how using social science as a foundation for your partner search can help you get on the right track. The second half of the class is all about the flirting! Once you know how to find the right people, you need to know how to show them.
This class, designed for all genders, has a theoretical and practical approach that will empower you to better identify an appropriate partner. You will leave feeling more empowered, knowing what you have been doing wrong and exactly how to fix it.
- How to incorporate social scientific methodologies into your partner search
- Examining your partner criteria – why your criteria may be ineffective, and what to do about it if it is
- Why you are currently finding flirting scary, rather than fun, and how to change your outlook
- H.O.T. A.P.E. – a step by step guide on how to flirt (without looking desperate) using Jean’s scientific research on flirting
- How to deal with rejection by looking at it as something positive and useful rather than a negative experience
- How to make an invisi-shield against rejection
- Q&A – an invaluable opportunity to ask Jean any questions you have about the art of flirting
Use code JEAN20 for a 20% discount off the ticket price! Follow the link below to book.