Do you feel like you are on a constant treadmill dates? If dating were a factory, you would be a frozen chicken? It’s easy to get the dating blues when you feel like you are putting in loads of effort and not getting any results. Here are our top five dating tips to help you from getting the dating blues. This is supposed to be fun, not a trip to the dentist.
- Don’t treat dating like a job interview; instead, look at it as a chance to get to know someone new.
- Keep things in perspective: one man/woman, one dinner, no big deal. If your expectations are low, you won’t have far to fall. Let yourself be pleasantly surprised.
- Don’t do it because you feel you have to; do it because you want to. It’s like the after work vibe at the gym. People aren’t there for enjoyment, just a combo of punishment and duty. Besides, you shouldn’t be out on a date with anyone whom you don’t think you would have an enjoyable time with anyone.
- Live your life like you want to. Don’t wait for it to start happening when someone else comes into the picture. This means that you won’t be so dependent on this person sitting in front of you. You are responsible for your quality of life, not anyone else. Especially, a stranger. Wow, talk about pressure.
- Don’t listen to anyone who is giving you pressure about being married or having kids. Chances are, they are probably just miserable and want you to join the club.
Another way to not get the dating blues is to be smart, even scientific, about the whole process. That’s where Flirtology comes in. We have a few options to help you: flirt dating coaching, the new Flirtology book, Online courses, or even group flirting lessons.